cRaptured Away

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities" --Voltaire

Monday, December 11, 2006

In case you don't know me

I am a vicious old bastard. I got old before my time.

Except, unlike a right-winger, i don't waste a lot of time trying to pass myself off as being terribly tough or hardcore.

My penchant for fighting has aged me prematurely, and some mornings my body regrets things that my mind and soul do not.

My brief detour into crime and violence when i was young have taught me lessons that some of these punk-ass wingnuts who have never gotten their hands dirty could never come close to understanding.

I can tell you that most of the people who are pro-torture should take a stun-gun to the genitals or get used for a punching bag a few times before they commit to that point of view.

And just so you know, back when i was at the worst of my amoral and thuggish behavior, i regularly voted Republican, as did the people i worked for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home